For my Ravellenic knitting challenge, I started out with a winner: my favourite baby hat!
I've knit baby hats from this pattern seven times already and it's an absolute favourite. Pleasing to knit and immensely cute as practical when in use. Therefore, I just had to knit another two for the Ravellenics. At the moment, as good as everybody I know are producing babies, so it's good to have some gifts lying around!
They are both in very soft yarns - as they should be for baby heads. The blue and red one is a mix of two leftovers: Pickles Cash Yak (it just sounds soft, doesn't it?) and Malabrigo Lace. The other one is in an organic yarn from the Danish brand Onion made from wool and nettles(!) - wonderfully soft and shiny.
Should you be interested in knitting one - or ten - yourself, the pattern is from Susie Haumann's All You Knit is Love (as far as I know only available in Danish, though).
More details on my Rav project pages here and here.


2 comments:
Det er min favoritt også :)
They look very sweet - cosy and practical
Post a Comment