Friday, December 16, 2011
What I made - part I
Back in October I asked you what to make for the little one from all those odd balls of soft yarn I'd dug out of my stash. All your ideas are much appreciated and I've made some plans based on them. They were however so many that I realize I can't put them all into practice, but I'll save them for later even if my knitting time becomes quite restricted. I haven't knit my way through all the yarn yet, but here's the first set of FOs: a pair of extra long socks as suggested by Irene and Nina along with a pair of legwarmers as suggested by Britt. Part II is on its way - stay tuned! :)
Notes on my Ravelry project page.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Uha, her går det stærkt. Din Kingscot er meget smuk og jeg er helt vild med alle dine farver til babytøjet.
Skønne, skønne ting du har lavet - i de fedeste, glade, klare farver. Me like :-)
Lækre sager! Den baby bliver velklædt. ;)
Post a Comment