Actually, I only meant to make one, but the first one turned out too small; I thought I used dpns size 5mm for Peter's hat, but I found out that I must have used 5.5mm's to get to that size. So - I just knit another one... Even better - making two of these used all of these frogged skeins of New Zealand lambswool!
Here you can see the different sizes due to 5mm and 5.5mm needles, respectively:
I've also done some knitting on the Bubble Pullover from Knitting Nature:
One sleeve and a bottom rib and a collar is missing.
I also promised to post a picture of the finished scarf:
It is more than 2 meters long, and made from a lovely, soft silk-wool blend. See earlier posts on this scarf here and here.
I think the Monkey socks will be finished soon as well - looking forward.
2 comments:
I love those hats - a pretty colour combination and a nice colour-work pattern. Congratulations.
www.2hot2knit.blogspot.com
Thank you, Lynne! :)
Post a Comment