Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Undulating Rib Socks finished - at the knitting club

Today we had our knitter's club for biotechnology-engineers-to-be at our flat. We are up to 7 members, but we have never been all 7 of us at once. These 2 and I are the core members ;) :


When I got home from today's lecture I only needed to do the toe of the last Undulating Rib Sock and I planned to do that tonight. Well, I didn't manage until after they left :) We have a great time finding projects, etc. and I spend most of my time helping out at difficulties encountered since I am the knitter with the more routine. My fellow knitters are however improving rapidly - I chose the blurry photo above, but I can tell you that Charlotte is putting on her finished jacquard Endpaper Mitt as I'm taking the photo :)

Well, so I had to stay up and do the last 3 rows on my Undulating Rib Socks (from Interweave's Favorite Socks), and here they are:



(I hate how fat one's leg looks when trying to photograph one's socks...)

If you wish to know more about them, please read the post below, where I posted about them when they were still WIPs.

86 g of stash used (yes, they are very long).

No comments: