Sorry for the poor photos - I shot them very late last night where it was obviously incredibly dark!
I'm knitting on needle size 3.5mm in Posh Yarn's Sophia 2ply, i.e. 100% cashmere lace weight. Mmmmmm. The colour is called Majesty, and is a purple-blue-mix. So, the yarn is amazingly soft, and I like the pattern a lot as well. Not too lacey since most of the scarf is going to be long stretches of the panels you see developing in the bottom of the second photo (or, maybe just click the pattern link above to see what I mean... ;)).
I'm looking forward to see the outcome: It will of course be incredibly soft, but how will the cashmere behave when worn? Let's see about that.
Just in order to show you all my WIPs this week, I hereby present a bonus: The Undulating Rib socks:
From the Interweave book 25 Favorite Socks, and knitted on needle size 2.5mm in dark blue Admiral sock yarn. Actually, I'm at the heel flap on the second sock now. These are what I'm currently knitting when attending lectures.
That's all for the WIP week - I hope you have enjoyed it. As you can see, I have plenty of things going, so I guess my next challenge will be to finish some of all these projects.
No comments:
Post a Comment