Thursday, November 11, 2010

This is what I've been knitting lately...

Exactly one month and one day ago I got the opportunity to take part in a Christmas fair the coming two weekends (Nov 13-14 and Nov 20-21). Since then, I've been knitting steadily to add to the gift piles of clothes for babies and accessories for grown-ups I already had. Here's some of what I've produced:

Baby hoodies in New Lanark Aran [Rav link]


Fingerless mittens w/horizontal stitches in New Lanark Aran [Rav link]

Baby vests and a hat in Cascade 220 Wool [Rav link]


Bubbles and Cables Cowl in Posh Yarn Laura & Rowan DK Wool 


Not bad, eh? :)
I do have some more bits and bobs including knitted bracelets, but no photos yet. Oh, and some old knits too.


Should any of the locals be interested in going to this Christmas fair, here are the details:
Birkede Gl. Skole, Møllevej 16, Viby Sjælland. Sat-Sun Nov 13-14 and Nov 20-21, from 10 am to 4 pm. 
There will be lots of other stuff for sale, too - Christmas-related and gift ideas.

5 comments:

Nanna said...

Hvor har du dog været flittig

mooncalf said...

Fantastic! I wish I could pop along for some shopping.

Best of luck - your knits are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Hold da helt fast!!! Sikke en produktion af virkelig smukke ting!

Jeg ville ønske jeg også skulle på marked, meeeen det ville nok være bedst med lidt længere forberedelsestid ;)

Lena said...

Sikken en produktion af fine sager. Det må være godt for lagerrester.
Håber du får en par gode dage!

Siena said...

Lovely knits! If you don`t sell everything you are most welcome to put the rest in your Etsy shop - I would love to buy some of the baby clothes!