Inspired by Britt, I dug out the softest and most luxurious yarn in my stash - a single skein and an odd ball I've been wanting to use in the quest to get rid of old bits and bobs - and cast on for the Baktus Scarf. It is one skein of Posh Yarn Eva 4 ply (55% silk, 45% cashmere) in colourway Flamingo (pink-orange) and the leftover Blue Sky Alpacas Alpaca Silk from my Rosa, colourway Guava (deep pink). Pattern: Baktus Scarf
Needles: 3.75 mm Addi Lace
It is sooooo soft and thus nice to wear at the neck - and very pretty, I think.
5 comments:
Flot resultat og en god ide at lukke med et smykke :-)
Hvor er det kønt i de farver. Jeg så den den anden dag men var ikke helt overbevist om at det var klædeligt. Det er jeg nu :-)
So very beautiful and yummy looking!
Magda
Tusind tak, alle 3 :)
Lææækkkert! Det ligner en af den slags tørklæder man egentlig ikke har lyst til at tage af igen.
:-) Britt
Post a Comment