Wednesday, September 09, 2009

FOs: More secret socks

It never ends, does it?
Well, it does, quite soon, but up until then you'll have to do with another of those toes only photos of the two pairs of socks I've completed recently. In fact it's all about sock knitting around here these days.

Two lovely yarns and two lovely colours: Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock Solid colourway Firefly and Colinette Jitterbug colourway Velvet Damson.

It's another 188 g = 18.8 % added to the Sock yarn O-Meter. That adds up to 91.4 % on the O-Meter - another pair of socks should bring me over 100 % then - yay! :)

4 comments:

Patricia said...

I love the those colors together. They remind me of an outfit that I loved. Are you knitting with the sock knitters anonymous group. The color to knit with is yellow!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful colours and gorgeous FOs... am getting very curious about the secret socks... but will have to wait, I guess.
Yay for 90+ on the sock o meter ;)

britt said...

Holy moses - det er da lidt af en parade af færdige projekter du der fik smidt på bloggen. Skønne, smukke sager i lækre farver. Måske jeg skulle fiske min dvalende Polly op af strikkekurven igen....
Tillykke med de næsten 100% - det er godt gået!
:-) Britt

Birgitte said...

Thank you, Patricia. No I'm not knitting in the SKA group, but yellow sure is a lovely colour :)

Tusind tak, Karen og Britt! :) Jeg har haft Polly på på lørdagshopping i indre Kbh. i dag - absolut anbefalelsesværdigt beklædningsstykke; både med og uden bælte.