Sunday, November 28, 2010

Better photos & a new shop!


Firstly, I've added some much better photos to the baby hoodie jackets and fingerless mittens for sale in my Etsy shop, now that daylight permitted me to do so. Take a look! Maybe you'll find a present for the upcoming holiday season?




Secondly, I also wanted to try out the Danish version of Etsy, called Amio.dk. The concepts are completely identical, except that Amio.dk is a bit more expensive to use for the seller. As I cannot put the same item up in both shops (I'd be in trouble if the same item was sold twice!), I've put up the knitted bracelets and hats in this shop. It's all in Danish, but shipping is international, so don't hesitate to contact me by email (see sidebar) if there's anything here you'd like, but can't understand how to buy. You can visit my Amio shop here.

ETA: If you want to see more of those bracelets, my Ravelry project page is here.

Jeg har nu strikkede julegaveidéer til salg både på Etsy og i min nye butik på Amio.dk. Kig forbi! :)

1 comment:

Lotte said...

Det er lækre ting, du har lavet, og i super flotte farver!