Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Back from Easter holidays: Almost 2 FO's

So - I returned from the loveliest Easter holidays today.

During Easter I did almost no studying - I enjoyed the holidays! I finished the cherry belt completely:


The belt is 84 g. From the rest of the yarn from the belt, I'm knitting the Dream Swatch Head Wrap:


It will be finished soon. I also finished knitting the Spring-Mini-Cardigan, but I didn't sew it together yet - so, no picture and no weighing.


My mother gifted me some lovely yarn (100g) from her stash (gifts from other people's stash fortunately don't count as strikes) - I think I'll be knitting the Spiral Scarf from Knitting Nature, though I haven't decided yet - I'll decide when I get to pick up the three marvellous books waiting for me in a book store: "Knitting Nature", "The Natural Knitter" and "The Knitter's Handy Book of Sweater Patterns" - mmmm, I'm looking forward!

No comments: