Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Progress update

I've mostly been working on the Bubble Pullover from Knitting Nature the last week - I'm now on pentagon 7, which means that very soon I'll be done with the funny pentagons and left with the boring ribbing and stockinette for the sleeves, collar and bottom - I hope I'll make it anyway, though.

I've also been knitting on the narrow stripy scarf, which will be finished in 40-50 cm, and that might be soon.

I haven't been knitting on the Somewhat Cowl - the ribbing and stockinette is tedious.

I haven't been knitting on the Color on Color Scarf either - I do not need a huge scarf for the summertime, now do I? Well, actually I'm just stuck in the first fair isle section - I've got nothing against fair isle, though, it's just all the colour changes combined with the fair isle which takes some time...

I frogged the beginning of the Flair. I think I want to make it into an oversize vest - or maybe I'll just wait 'till I come up with something better. I'm a little disappointed that the lovely linen/alpaca gray yarn, that I'm using, is dusting away while I'm knitting - on the floor, on my pants, on the chair - everywhere. I think it's meant for outdoor knitting in the summer time ;)

Next up on the needles might be the Quivit Cardigan from The Natural Knitter (lovely book) - and maybe some socks and a scarf for Peter...

I also ought to sew in the buttons of the cardigan I finished. Hmmm... maybe this weekend.

No comments: