Sunday, April 01, 2007

Spring-item finished

Thank God it's Easter holidays! I've been looking forward to this break for a long time, and this weekend I finished the Elvira blouse (and started a new summer-mini-cardigan, which I'll show you another time):


Well, I would have preferred it to be in the light heather-colour only, but I ran out, and since I'm knitting from stash only I used the opportunity to use up all the pink kidmohair as well. I think it will do as a nice blouse for the colder spring days.

Knitted with two strands of kid mohair (B.C. yarn, a Danish company) in an easy lace pattern from a Danish knitting book.

It reduced my stash with 112g, so now I'm down to 6820g. I used up 352g since I started on February 25th - thus I am allowed to buy 140,8g (40% of the amount used), though I do not intend to do so before I have used a larger amount of my stash. I have a lot of WIPs, so I'm expecting a boom of FO's at some point.

Happy Easter knitting to y'all! :)

No comments: