
As described
here, I finished this wonderful Best Friend Cardigan in one day last Saturday. Yesterday I finally managed to have a photo taken of this little wonder. Like with
my first Twinkle knit I'm absolutely thrilled with this one - and the immensely bright purple colour of the
Cascade Magnum yarn (the colour is brighter than the photo gives it credit for). Like the original yarn - Twinkle's Soft Chunky - the Cascade Magnum is hard to get your hands on in Europe. I bought it on a special order at
wollbox.de.
Here's a link to my cardigan on Ravelry.
It's my second Twinkle knit, but definitely not my last!
-----------
Info for Stashalong:
Stash reduction: 544 g
8 comments:
Den glæder dig fantastisk godt. Smuk, smuk farve!!
Men sikke ropinde du har haft gang i der....;-))))
KH Britt
Den klæder dig virkelig godt! I passer smukt til hinanden. Og så er jeg stadig imponeret over den hurtighed, den er strikket med ;)
Kh Karen S
BTW, wollbox will be selling Magnum from this September on regularly through their site. They'll only have about 12 colours at the beginning. If you have a particular one that you'd like to have, you can just email them (till 25th of July) and they might add it to their selection. They'll have white and dark grey - that was my choice. ;-)
Britt og Karen - tusind tak! :D
Juicyknits - ooooh, what a handy piece of information! I'll have to look into that right away! :D
For en fantastisk strikkeblogg! Du lager så mye fint og alt det nydelige garnet du kjøper! Flotte bilder har du også :) Jeg har linket deg i bloggen min. Takk for meg, jeg kommer snart tilbake :)
Cecilie - tusind tak for de pæne ord om min blog!! :D
very cute! and i love the buttons you used. wish i could find some as cool as that here in the states.
very cute! and i love the buttons you used. wish i could find some as cool as that here in the states.
Post a Comment