Thursday, December 17, 2009
FO: Center Square Hat - no. 4
Back in the early days of blogging, I knit this hat pattern a total of three times: at first one for Peter, then an attempt at one for myself which ended up too small for me but fit my friend Karen, and then another, larger one for me. Then, earlier this year, Peter went and lost his old one at a football match in Parken.
I don't have a very large grey stash (and that's a mistake I can tell you! ;)) and Peter is very afraid of girly colours, so these two were the best I could find in my stash.
It's knit on needles 4.5 mm with 3 strands of Noda Junik held together for a very tight fabric.
Very keen observers may notice that I have skipped one row in the stitch pattern on all four hats; at first it was a mistake I didn't notice, and then the geek in me liked how it looks like the schematic representation of either sugar molecules or benzene rings and kept it that way... :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Those are very manly colours and a great hat!
Thank you :)
Post a Comment