Today, I'm a bit tired, but managed to attend a 1.5-hour meeting with my two (future) main PhD supervisors. It all sounds very exciting, but for now I'm a bit more excited with the fact that I have another 23 days of Christmas holidays - with plenty of time for knitting! :)
And now for something actually related to knitting!
This being a knitting blog, there is one of the presents I want to share with you: my mum gave me this intriguing book for by birthday this past Tuesday: Stickning - Ett hantverk att utveckla by Britt-Marie Christoffersson.
It's in Swedish, and loaded with inspiration. You can see some of the fascinating knitting Britt-Marie Christoffersson does in this photo set from a fellow Danish blogger, Lise, who shot these photos when Britt-Marie presented her exhibition (I think it was) in Silkeborg, DK. These samples and sweaters and many more are shown in the book along with instructions on how to knit them. So very inspiring! I'd recommend this one for your wish list ;)

2 comments:
Tusind mange gange tillykke med kandidateksamen. Jeg forsvarede mit speciale for et år siden, nemlig den 10. december 2008. Det er da lidt sjovt - men måske kun for mig ;-)
Tak! :) - Og jeg synes nu også det er lidt sjovt :)
Post a Comment