Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Clara

A cute little vest for a cute little girl. Started knitting this one for a number of reasons: wanted to see how much yarn it used up in this size, wanted to knit up that odd ball of yarn, wanted to knit this pattern.
As it turns out, I've now found a recipient for it, too :)

Info:

Pattern: Clara [Rav-link] by Karin Vestergaard Mathiesen
Size: 1 year
Yarn: Noda Junik, colourway Redcurrant, 42 g (washed as well as unwashed)
Needles: size 3.25 mm
Chest circumference: 50 cm
Link to my Ravelry project page here.

I'll definitely knit more of these. Very satisfying.

5 comments:

britt said...

Åhhh, hvor er den fin - der er altså noget helt specielt over den!
Din strikkede T-shirt er altså også meget, meget flot. Jeg kan rigtigt godt lide kombo'en af de klare farver og det klassiske mønster - dejligt friskt twist.
:-) Britt

Birgitte said...

Mange tak :)
Ja, det er en dejlig baby-sag - babyens mor blev også henrykt :D

Anonymous said...

very cute and I'm sure you've made a little girl very happy!

Birgitte said...

Thank you! Well, her mother was thrilled :)

Anonymous said...

Hmm is anyone else encountering problems with the pictures on this
blog loading? I'm trying to determine if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog.
Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Also visit my web site ... get traffic