Unfortunately, hat is more than 25 g odd balls added to the stash, but I think I'll manage. Anyway, I'm happy that I finished the Bubble Pullover 'cause it is absolutely awesome!! I'll try to wear this sweater to pieces because it is just sooooo nice to wear!
I made it less baggy than it is in the book (Knitting Nature) - I think that suits me better. And here is a detail: The buttons are ladybirds:
Knitted from approx. 130 g of dark blue kidmohair and approx. 200 g of lighter blue (2 different colours actually since 2 of the pentagons and one cuff has a different colour) 100% wool from Henrichsens Uldspinderi.
In this way, my stash is now reduced by another 330 g, i.e. 1738 g in total since February 25.
I did not buy yarn for 4 months of the Stashalong. Now I've earned a decent amount-allowed-to-buy (40% of what I knit up), so I've made some purchases as you can see. Furhtermore, I have some cashmere coming from Posh Yarn -mmmmmm!
The free day I have earned from finishing the Bubble Pullover as part of the June KAL in KAL on Stashalong will be used on my holidays in Göteborg or at getknitted.com.
_________
Pattern: Bubble Pullover from Knitting Nature by Norah Gaughan.
Yarn: 1 strand kidmohair, 1 strand 100% wool from Henrichsens Uldspinderi.
Needles: 4.0 mm and 4.5 mm.
Size: Large, but turned out small due to the smaller gauge (as planned).
Stash reduction: 330 g.
5 comments:
What a beautiful sweater!
My goodness, that looks entirely fashionable, and fits so well! Job well done!!!
So beautiful! I love your version of the Bubble Pullover. Great job!
You are a genius! You have ispired me for future knitting! I love your sweater and it looks stunning on you! Beautiful work!
Oh, I'm just so happy to read your comments! Thank you, all of you! :)
Post a Comment