Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Oh, I'm looking forward

During the summer holiday trip I'm taking with my boyfriend in the middle of June we are going to stay in Göteborg for 3 days. It just so happens to be that one of the most well-assorted yarn stores in Scandinavia is in Göteborg. I've been told that they stock a lot of lovely yarns including Malabrigo - the yarn praised to the skies by many bloggers, and a yarn that I have yet to set my fingers on! So --- guess where I'll be going for some time while we are in Göteborg? I hope there is a nice bar or café nearby where Peter can go ;) And I definitely hope they are not closed for the summer those 3 days!!!

Hence - I'm saving amounts of yarn to buy - I have to knit and knit and knit and knit continously until the middle of July to gain the largest amount possible, at present this amount is around 500g. If you wonder what I'm talking about: In joining the Stashalong I have chosen an option where I can buy an amount of yarn corresponding to 40% of the amount I have knitted up. -- Knit, knit, knit, knit, knit

Oh - in other news - I handed in my bachelor thesis today! (wait a minute, I just have to make a celebration dance) It was a very interesting work, still it is some relief that I do not have to work and worry if I'll make it in time 10 hours each day. And guess what? Just as I finished my thesis the telly stopped working! So now I'm watching DR (Denmarks BBC I guess) on the computer while knitting - fortunately, this is my favourite channel; call me granny, educated, or whatever you like :)

No comments: