Thursday, December 30, 2010

The last FO of 2010

I hereby give you my last FO in 2010. I've done lots of holiday knitting - especially on the three cardigans Acorns (everything but the sleeves done, but I didn't bring more yarn with me), Larch (two sleeves done and a few inches knit on the body), and Vanilla (two sleeves and 10 inches of the body done) - but none of it will be finished by tomorrow night. Therefore:


An ingenious little knit that appeared just before Christmas on Olga's blog. I started on the 19th of December, let it dry overnight, finished it on the 20th of December, and wore it on the 21st.

Pattern: Cable Braided Necklace by Olga Buraya-Kefelian (free!) [Rav link]
Yarn: Posh Yarn Diana 2ply, colour Hoopla, using 2 strands held double
Needles: 3.5 mm
Ravelry project page: here. I also urge you to go to Ravelry or Olga's blog to see how it can be worn. I'm wearing mine 'inside-out'.

Stay tuned for my fourth and last quarterly report of 2010.

No comments: