- but I will never become a photographer! I tried to take photos of myself wearing this scarf that can be worn in so many ways - it just didn't work out! Maybe because I didn't have the patience to do so due to my one-sided Streptococcus infection (or: my throat hurts terrible, but only in one side) - so this is what you get:

If you want to see what this scarf can really do, look
here and
here and
here and
here. The thing about this scarf is, that all the bands (which are red on one side and pink on the other (alternating) in my version are meant for slipping the other end of the scarf through, just like the
baby scarves - this one is just oversize. I adore it!
It is knitted in black Tvinni (or rather, the same yarn made at the same spinning mill, but with a different label), and leftovers of red Tvinni Alpaca and pink Drops Alpaca. I used 2 strands of the black yarn and the clever centre stitch that
Anne invented.
It is 144g of stash used.
I have already worn it for 2 days now - highly recommendable! :)
2 comments:
Det er blevet smukt, dit sorte Cherry, og sikkert ganske godt at bære på din ømme stakkels hals.
Jeg tror nu godt, at jeg kunne finde på at strikke et mere, eller to, måske, der er så mange smukke farver :-)
Præcis - jeg er heller ikke sikker på, at dette bliver det sidste fra min hånd.
Og 1000 tak :)
Post a Comment