
That's right - I bough new yarn. Not that I needed it, but sometimes it's too hard to resist - for example when I managed to buy this deep pinkish-red silk-cashmere laceweight yarn at Posh Yarn. If you could only feel how lovely it is, you would understand! It's 55% silk and 45% cashmere - and its even nicer than the 100% cashmere I have previously bought at Posh Yarn, probably due to the smoothness of the silk. I can't wait to wear it. Uhmmmmm!
The purple-blue mulberry silk is for a project from Marianne Isagers upcoming book, and the purple-blue (cheap) Arwetta is for a pair of socks.
420 g added to my stash. My amount-allowed-to-buy was at 550 g - I stayed below the limit :)
And now, look at this!


It's immensely cute, isn't it?! I'll make another one and bring it with me on Wednesday...
Edit (16-10-07): The second one is now finished. 10 g stash reduction.
3 comments:
Hei! Den var utrolig søt, den babytøffelen der...pomatomus-strømpene også. Finfin blogg=)
Ha en god helg!
I love the baby booties! My niece is pregnant with her first. Would you please tell me where you found the pattern? Thank you, Roxanne
The pattern is in Danish, you can find it as a Word.doc here: http://www.silkeborg-uld.com/index3.php by clicking "Opskrifter" and then "Babystøvler i Arwetta" - if you want to try, there is a Danish-English conversion list here: http://www.garnstudio.com/lang/dk/ordliste.php?liste=intl
When I get some more time, I may be able to translate it for you! That'll be this or the next weekend...
Post a Comment