Friday, April 13, 2007

Cardigan and Head Wrap finished

Today and yesterday I finished the Dream Swatch Head Wrap and my mini-spring-cardigan of my own design, respectively.



The head wrap reduced my stash with 72 g - that includes the cardbord cone, that the yarn was on, since it was weighed in when I initially weighed my stash. The yarn is some ordinary somewhat shiny cotton - the leftovers from the cherry belt (below).





The cardigan is drying after the wash, and the buttons are yet to be sewn in - hence the sans me photo.

The cardigan weighs 172g, however it reduced my stash with 66 g only, since 106 g came from a never-used tank top that I frogged. The yarn contains three different strands - two cotton and one, thicker strand of silk.

By now, I have reduced my stash by 598g - still 6574g to go.

I am happy about my progress though. I picked up the Bubble Pullover from Knitting Nature again - the one which I had to frog after knitting 6 pentagons because it was too small. I'm now on pentagon 2.

No comments: