Friday, April 13, 2007

A lovely spring day in Copenhagen

The weather has been really nice here in northern Copenhagen today. The sun has been shining all day - we're reaching 20C. I went on my bike to Lyngby, where I go to the university (9km from where I live) and back again to have my glasses put back in shape - it was a nice ride, and I enjoyed the weather and the brand new green leaves and flowers on the trees. In Lyngby I even went into the LYS and touched all the yarn, but didn't buy anything! :)

It's Friday (which means that tomorrow it's weekend - yeah!), but I didn't go to the university today - I stayed at home on our sunny terraces, and knitted and read some literature on MRI.

The day before yesterday, I got these three books:

And today the VogueKnitting Magazine was in the mail - all the way from Florida. It's interesting to see the VogueKnitting magazine, however, it seems to me, that the winter edition (the previous) was more interesting than this spring edition.

And about the books --- my mom bought Knitting Nature when she went to the States last year, so I know this awesome book already (I just had to have my own!). The Natural Knitter is just as awesome as Knitting Nature - and, fortunately, the two books are very different while equally nice. (Note for my mom: you must buy "The Natural Knitter" for the library ;)). The Knitter's Handy Book of Sweater Patterns - I'm sure that will come in handy (haha) several times in the future!

No comments: