Sunday, November 04, 2007

A quick and convenient FO

I have been needing a pair of legwarmes for a while know, since my university (like every other insitution) is not so keen on turning up the heat and I tend to dress in order to avoid any kind of disease to interfere with all my plans... And, I had some black, shimmering mohair in my stash which I have just been waiting for an opportunity to get rid of! Since I intend to wear the legwarmers hidden under my trousers I don't mind how they appear. - That's killing two birds with one stone. I started them yesterday, and finished them today. 96 g of (hideous) stash used :)

2 comments:

Lise said...

Birgitte, you are one fast knitter. A good thing considering your role as official Party Knitter! Thank you for making me see the point of Knitting Nature. It has been sitting on my shelf for a while, but I haven´t really been able to imagine any of the projects IRL, so I´m glad I found your blog!

Birgitte said...

I am very happy that I've been able to help you! I adore Knitting Nature - I think it is so clever and there are so many nice projects.

You can see more projects IRL here: knittingnature.blogspot.com