Below you can see which projects I'm planning to do. For 2 of them I have (most of) the yarn in my stash. I might be able to find some for the rest as well. Let's see about that.
4 out of 12 patterns - that's quite good if you ask me. I saw the sweaters IRL when I went to Fanø in September (and attended Marianne Isager's course), so I know how they look when not fitted on the model ;) I'm very happy that she has not made the very boxy wide-but-short designs this time! They kind'a don't fit my body shape... :)
Furthermore, the layout of this book is spot on. Beautiful.
Mmmmmmmm.
2 comments:
Lige mine ord. Det er en fed bog. Jeg skal helt sikkert også igang med flere af modellerne. Tror vi har et par til fælles ;)I hvert fald Stenhaven.
I love the patterns in this book, I however, do not read Danish and although I'm using Danish/English knitting terminology cheat sheets - I am going nowhere trying to translate these patterns. Do you know of anyone who has translated these patterns?
Thanks heaps!
Lorraine
Post a Comment