Monday, August 02, 2010
Four little baby vests
During my two weeks of summer vacation I've been working on the two WIPs I brought. They [i.e. Still Light Tunic and 80's Lace Sweater] both require a lot of knitting, so none of them are finished yet despite the effort. Fortunately, I also brought four Rauma Finull oddballs left over from another project that I wanted to clear from my stash. One blue, one pink, and two reds. Here's the result: four lovely little baby vests. All different, but all simple and with a one-button closure on the back.
Pattern: My own - very simple, but with short rows to increase the height of the neck and thus improve the fit.
Yarn: Rauma Finull, colours 439, 445, 448, and 456. One of my all-time favourites, not least because of the colour range. I used approx. three and a half 50 g balls for these four little vests.
Needles: the brilliant Knit Picks Harmony wood dpns, 4.0 mm - the large needle size gave a nice and soft fabric.
Ravelry link: here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Dette var ikke lite gitt:) Og så så fine og friske de var! Jeg har planer om å strikke vest til lilletulla om ikke lenge - er bare så glad i vester!
Hei igjen!! Du kan kjøpe sånne merkelapper på minanamnband.se (link fra bloggen min). Det er kjempestas med disse:)
Tak! :)
Post a Comment