Today I'll show you the one that's closest to becoming an FO. Very close in fact!

This is the Still Light Tunic designed by Finnish designer Veera Välimäki. I think the brilliant design deserves that I provide you with a link, where you can see the finished, blocked version... :)
As you can see, I have only one sleeve left to go, and I trust that it will be done and blocked within the next few weeks. I have tried it on and it looks promising! At a first glance, this may look like a never-ending project, being endless stockinette on 2.5 mm needles (that's what I used, but I think the pattern says 3 mm), but I've actually been fairly quick with this one, mainly because July and August had a lot of roadtrip knitting, and nothing could be more perfect for that than this one.
2 comments:
Nice purple!
SEVEN wip sweaters, oh my! Well, at least you'll be warm this winter :) By the way, I've been noticing people raving about this tunic lately, I'm sure you'll enjoy it too very soon. Thank you for the link, the designer's blog, it's absolutely lovely, went straight into my Google Reader. :)
Post a Comment