Monday, June 18, 2007

A FO comping up...

Not yet, but very soon the blog silence will be broken: I have an almost finished object! I still need to weave in the ends on the Honeycomb Vest - the one that started as a Somewhat Cowl but wanted to be a vest of my own design in the lovely honeycomb pattern from Knitting Nature. I have already tried it on - I like it a lot! :D

Still - this time I will not post any photos or make an announcement before the ends are actually wowen in! So --- something to be looking forward to.

I've been posting at the Stashalong for the June KAL within KAL where I'm trying to finish the Bubble Pullover. From these posts it can be seen (OH NO! I have adapted one of the thesis expressions in my everyday language!) that I haven't had much time for knitting due to writing on my bachelor thesis. BUT, tomorrow I'm handing it in --- and then I'll be knitting away! Oh, I'm looking forward!

So look out for a Honeycomb Vest, a Bubble Pullover, and a pair of Thuja-ish socks coming along!

No comments: