Thursday, December 03, 2009

Shooooes!

Thank you for all the overwhelming comments on the cabled sweater dress - they make me very happy! :)

Today's post is going to quite a lot briefer, but I just wanted to show you my most recent acquisition in the Camper department, because I find them too gorgeous not to share! They are my... uhm... 11th pair of Camper shoes... But then about every other pair of shoes I have are Camper's!



You can find them online here. I must say that I paid considerably less for mine - possibly because they were bought in London - the only thing I could afford in New Bond Street! ;) - and not in Denmark, nor online. I've had that same experience about prices on this particular brand of shoes before :)

3 comments:

britt said...

De er da også bare FOR fede!!
:-) Britt

Birgitte said...

Hehe, jep! :D

Paula said...

Lovely shoes...very stylish.