Saturday, July 05, 2008

I bought yarn!

For quite some time now, I've known that I would buy 100 g of New Zealand Lammeuld in these two colours. I've had them before, but I've only got some scraps left now, and I want to use them for Marianne Isager's Sommer i Tokyo along with some pink and orange Tvinni/Henrichsen from my stash. Going to visit my parents this week gave me the opportunity to go to a local farm where they sell Filcolana yarn at low prices. I also bought a skein of Arwetta (the extra fine merino, not the sock yarn) - good for baby clothes in case any of my friends or relatives should get some :)

-------
Info for Stashalong:

Stash enhancement: 250 g

2 comments:

Lena said...

Må lige kommentere på den meget flotte Coral. Den kan man vidt roligt skrive på ønskelisten.

Birgitte said...

Tusind tak :D