A nice little meme that I've taken the liberty to translate into English, having seen it here and here in Danish.
Outside my window there is... grass. Grass and lovely sunshine. Summer has hit Denmark and will stay for at least a week!
I'm grateful for... my life.
In the kitchen there's... a mess! As in: a huuuge mess. I was home alone last night cooking myself an exquisite all-homemade burger. And I tend to leave a huge mess in the kitchen when combining cooking and being home alone.

I'm dressed in... black. What can I say, it's my favourite colour.
I'm doing... a lot of knitting. Trying to prepare and select the right knits for the road trip holiday and the WIP WrestleMania in July. I'm almost there.
I have to... go to the library within the next hour (before it closes) to pick up a guidebook on Alsace. I also need to eliminate some of those laundry mountains...
I have to... go to the library within the next hour (before it closes) to pick up a guidebook on Alsace. I also need to eliminate some of those laundry mountains...
I'm reading... well, the newspaper. I ought to read some scientific papers, too, but my mind is said on holidays, and I'll stick to experiments (no reading) this last week before said holiday. I'm not reading any fiction at the moment - in fact, I'm really bad at reading fiction while studying...
I'm hoping... that the floods won't spread to the Western part of Central Europe. In fact, I'm hoping they'll go away so people can have their houses, etc. back (and our holidays won't involve floods...).
I'm listening to... the noises from the fridge, the clock, and my typing.
Around the house/flat is... even more mess!
I'm hoping... that the floods won't spread to the Western part of Central Europe. In fact, I'm hoping they'll go away so people can have their houses, etc. back (and our holidays won't involve floods...).
I'm listening to... the noises from the fridge, the clock, and my typing.
Around the house/flat is... even more mess!
One of my favourite things is... hmm, in a month it may be our new car... right now, well, my 16-year old teddy? And a lot of other items with sentimental value.
During the weekend I must... get a lot of stuff sorted for the holidays. And definitely go for a run! And eat some nice food like we usually do at weekends.
A photo I'd like to share... this one from two weeks ago when Peter and I had a lovely day in Copenhagen shopping some nice stuff, wandering around in the sun, having a wonderful lunch at a restaurant owned by two brothers our age with just the right spirit - right next to an antiques flea market. Never have I seen that many clams on one plate...

No comments:
Post a Comment