Helga's book launch a couple of weeks ago made the list even longer - and changed it a bit. Here's what I'm now planning to knit - at some point within the next years, that is... (sorry for the titles of the patterns in the new book being in Danish, but that's what they are):
Coral (on the needles)
Granite (on the needles)
1900'erne: Cardigan med klokkekant
1960'erne: Sweater i tofarvet patent
1970'erne: Barnetrøje i hulkrus
1980'erne Bluse i hulmønster
Olive
Daffodil
(I couldn't be bothered linking this time...)
I've already picked out 4 colours of Tvinni that I want to order - 200-250 g of each, for 4 different projects. Now I just need to go and find 1300 DKK somewhere... or maybe I should just learn to settle for less (yes, I definitely should! I've got more plans than knitting time after all...) :) Next thing must be to go out and look at the colours IRL to see which one(s) I want to start with. Decisions decisions.
Firstly, though, I've signed up for WIP WrestleMania (running all of July) over on Ravelry. I've got some 15-16 WIPs that need handling....
No comments:
Post a Comment