On this lovely, early Sunday morning I just wanted to make an update report, although there is nothing much to say.
The Bubble Pullover now has almost 2 sleeves - the bottom rib and collar is yet to come. And I ordered 2 different kinds of funny buttons for it! Now I just have to decide which ones look the better.
The Somewhat Cowl --- well, I tried it on, and it seems there is too much fabric next to the collar. I think I may not sew the collar in like the pattern calls for. Anyway, I'll finish it now that I have come this far with it, and hope that it turns out okay.
I just started another pair of socks in some blueish Trekking XXL. I use the Thuja seed stich pattern, but with 64sts around.
I'm still contemplating what to choose for the KAL within a KAL on Stashalong. I think it might be the Color On Color scarf - still it may be too large a project since I'm also finishing my bachelor thesis in June. Still contemplating.
That's all for now - happy knitting!
No comments:
Post a Comment