Sadly, I haven't had time for much knitting lately. Yesterday, I spent 10.5 hours at the university - in the lab doing experiments for my bachelor thesis. Most of my days have been like this the past couple of weeks, and to manage that I have to go to bed at 10 pm - and since I come home around 6 pm every day and also have other things to attend, there isn't much knitting being done. When I find 10 minutes to knit here and there, I mostly knit the Monkey socks from knitty.com or the Peek-A-Boo Cloche from Lace Style.
I'm looking forward to Thursday, which is the day when I'm handing in the last two assignments this semester, since it is my last day of school (when it comes to the courses I attend besides the bachelor thesis) - then I'll study for the exams with some days in the lab in between, and in June it will be bachelor thesis only. Hopefully, I'll have more time for knitting, though not much, after Thursday.
No comments:
Post a Comment