Thursday, March 13, 2014

My knitting books


Here's my shelf of knitting books and magazines. As you can see, I'm really struggling to make them fit into one shelf by now. I do however aim to do so, so I may need to go through them to see if there are any I can do without. Maybe a de-stash is coming up...

The books are to some extent sorted by how much I use them and how long time I've had them. Those on the right (and on the top) are those I use the most at the moment - and vice versa. Being on the left does not necessarily mean that this book has never been used, but rather that it hasn't been used for a while.


If you take a closer look you can see that I have many different kinds of knitting books (this section is link heavy; please note that in some places I put different links on adjacent words, so what may look like one link can in fact be many):



What does you knitting book shelf/shelves look like?

4 comments:

Lena said...

Der er mange gengangere fra min egen reol - hvor der absolut heller ingen ekspansionsmuligheder er...

Unknown said...

Uuhh, der kunne jeg godt gå på opdagelse. Glæder mig til dit næste indlæg om strikkebøger. Jeg kan se, at vi har en hel del bøger til fælles. Men selv om man har mange, kan man jo godt anskaffe sig endnu flere. Vi elsker jo bare inspirationen fra gode strikkebøger, ikke? ;)

The Foggy Knitter said...

I love seeing other people's bookshelves - very nosy of me! My knitting books are more scattered, one day I will get organised and have them all together. I wish some of the Danish children's knitting books were available in English, such great patterns.

Monstermønster said...

Vi har mange av de samme! Jeg kunne trenge litt flere av Amimonoheftene, ser jeg. Jeg elsker å se strikkebokhyllene til andre!