Wednesday, March 12, 2014
FO: Shetland Cowl
My first finished knit from Helga Isager's The Map Collection was however not the Kashmir cardigan, but the Shetland cowl. Another design perfectly in line with what's fashionable right now.
Scarves (infinity or not) are generally quite boring to knit, but the triangle pattern kept me interested most of the way to the approx. 1.5 metres.
The pattern is designed for two strands (a silk mohair and an alpaca/wool blend), but I used three strands instead since I had a lot of red laceweight leftovers (red being my favourite colour this is no surprise). I used a red Blackhill Silk Mohair and Malabrigo Lace in my favourite red colour Ravelry Red throughout and then used up some odds and ends as the third strand. You can see more details on my Ravelry project page.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Ser deilig og varmt ut, nydelig farge :)
Post a Comment