Friday, March 07, 2014
Bella Bella
Just a quick one today. The next projects in my Ravellenics challenge were these two vests from the Bella pattern by Lene Holme Samsøe. This jewel-coloured yarn has been lingering in my stash for ages. I originally bought it for a children's sweater I never got around to make and I've been having a hard time figuring out what to make. When I realized that I could combine it with another oddball - a skein of thin, pink alpaca - the idea of baby vests was born (one more is lingering in the FO pile - more on that later this month). The strange stripe on the body of the small one was due to a knot in the yarn... See more details on my Ravelry project page.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sikken en fin produktion du kan fremvise! Vestene er super fine-
Post a Comment