... but this is me a few hours ago, still looking happy with another 19 km to go :) I managed to finish my only second half marathon a few seconds below the magic 2 hours (well, at least they are magic to me, who thought I'd finish in 2:05 this time and not get below 2:00 until next spring) - 1:59:52. Yay!
Now it's time to rest my legs with some knitting and Top Gear... :)
9 comments:
Sejt, Birgitte!!
Jeg bliver vist aldrig en cool løber med mit gamle ustabile bækken, men det skal ikke afholde mig fra at heppe på jer andre og ej heller fra at lunte mine stille kilometer på stierne ved søen.
God eftermiddagshygge med benene oppe...
Kæmpe tillykke - det er vildt godt gået!
Well done! Getting below 2 hours makes me feel good. I've run 4 half marathons and managed to go below 2 twice and it felt great! I had real problems with my hip on the last one this spring and went over 2 hours. It was a bit of a bummer.
Congratulations! Enjoy a rest.
Wow, amazing! I was also once training for a marathon, but ditched these plans after breaking both of my legs (at some other more dangerous sport)... Now I'm jogging and happy to be able to do that at all, but one day I'd love to be able to manage that what you did. But under 2 hours?! No way I'd manage that. Congratulations!
Hvor sejt!!!! Du er en helt i min verden!!!
Mmmmmm... strikning og Top Gear er en dejlig kombination! Får mig til at savne at have tv-kanaler!
Kh Karen
Yay! Well done!
Sejt!
I am proud of you! That is quite an accomplishment!
Oh my goodness, that's incredible! Well done x
Post a Comment