Monday, September 06, 2010

New Yarn

IMGP0414

Just 50 g of each. Top: Mandarin; bottom from left to right: Geranium, Red Clover, and Aubergine. From Holst Garn.

Why? Just because I love this part of the colour palette, and because I find that one can never have too many shades of this sort of yarn (~600m/100g - not necessarily of this brand) to mix and match.

5 comments:

mooncalf said...

Gorgeous colours!

Madam Munch said...

Jeg har det ligesådan

britt said...

Helt enig - man kan aldrig have for mange nuancer af det skønne garn! Fede farver!

elisagurumi said...

WOW!! love them! where do you find them? I live in Italy and here you can't find sock yarn.. sometimes I buy it online!

Birgitte said...

If you follow the link, you will get to the site where I buy this yarn online. It's available in English, too, and I think they ship internationally as well. It's not sock yarn, though, more a sweater yarn.