
Thanks for the comments on yesterday's post. They are much appreciated! I'm still considering whether it should be a sweater or a cardigan... :)
Today's sweater WIP is another Amimono design (surprise! and not the last one this week, in fact there are another two...), but a modified one this time. I've based the design on the children's cardigan from the 1940's in Strikketøj [I've been told that the book is available in English, too], but scaled it up to my size.
I'm using 3 lovely colours of Holst Garn: Sloe (the main colour), Heather and Gladioli (for contrast).
I haven't been knitting on it for a few months, but I think I'm going to pick it up soon now that autumn is getting closer. I would like to wear it this winter.
3 comments:
This is a really nice design. I'm an admirer of Isager's patterns, but haven't tried any myself so far. I should.
Den bliver rigtig fin!
Den bliver rigtig fin!
Post a Comment