Thursday, September 09, 2010

I feel the itch of startitis...

With last week's Sweater WIP gallery, you'll know that I really don't need that. It's just that I'm tempted by Kunzite, Semele, Peasy, and (surpriiiise!) several different patterns (yes, almost all of them, actually) in the new Amimono booklet.

Speaking of the new booklet, I just need to have the Camomille shawl sooner rather than later. My wardrobe has been craving such a shawl for almost a year now - its well-hidden inner fashion-obsessed self needs it. So why haven't I started it yet? I can't decide which yarn to use! I wanted to use something from my stash, but I can't find the right combination. I also have to consider which colour I actually need a shawl in. Red is always my first choice, and therefore I do not need another red shawl. I'm thinking a light/medium grey this time...

No comments: