Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Eliza's exciting adventures

Eliza started out early today: She took off in her fabulous off-road vehicle...
... as she left for work on a construction site...
...located very close to the railway:
When getting home from work in the lovely winter sunshine, she wept her feet clean after a long day at the dirty construction site...
... and got stuck in the letter box while collecting the mail. Oh no!
The clever elephant managed to get out, and could finally relax in her flat, feeling ready for the upcoming Christmas time. How cosy!Unfortunately, she had to do some cleaning - a lot of dust had gathered in her favourite vase; Eliza has a thing for Finnish design, especially the Aalto vase:Finally, she could sit down and relax - wathcing her favourite detective, Inspector Morse, on TV.
It's been a lovely day for the brave little raspberry-coloured elephant Eliza ;)
Yes - it's a bit silly, but if you liked it, you can see more here and here. :)

3 comments:

Lise said...

Too cute! And, like me she has a thing for Morse. I just noticed your list of FOs in 2007 - I deeply impressed! (and just a little jealous..)

Birgitte said...

Hehe - thank you! :)

I think I'll settle for less next year - I must do other things than knitting, though it would sometimes be nice not to ;)

Susanne said...

Very cute elephant and great story. I'm knitting one in the same color, by the way. It's still lacking an ear thought and I have yet to take a picture...