From garn.dk: 772 g (including the cones) of Shetland wool in a variegated purple colour. I also got the card with all the colours of the Shetland wool - oh, there are many lovely colours. The Shetland wool in unwashed when sold, but I've been told that it will end up light and nice when washed.
The other cone is another 100g of mulberry silk I need to make Isager's Karpen.
Regarding Stashalong, this is my September free day.
2 comments:
How funny, I also just received that shade card. I wanted to make Cobblestone for my husband, but was undecided about the colour, hence the shade card. Having received it, I want to make every tweedy sweater in the world. (especially autumn rose).
Heh, yes, there are several must-have colours. Unfortunately, I have so many upcoming projects, that'll have to restrain myself in order not to create any more projects... Still, who knows, maybe a project will appear calling for this particular yarn... :)
Post a Comment