Friday, December 28, 2007

Stashalong 2007 result

Yarn at start, February 25: 7172 g
Yarn now, December 28: 6386 g

Used: 4918 g
(I have knitted up almost 5 kg of yarn!)

Have bought: 1370 g (28% of the amount used, which is within my 40% limit)
Have gained by gifts, free days, etc. (not part of the 40%): 2762 g

Total reduction: 786 g

This reduction may not look like a lot! However, I'm quite satisfied with it since:
- the yarn I have bought is for specific projects
- I got rid of a lot of bits and pieces, odd balls, and yarn bought with no project in mind

This means that my stash has been upgraded in 2007, and that I have several projects planned by which I will use most of my current stash. Mmmmmm - I'm happy :)

I'm still contemplating whether to join Stashalong 2008 or not. Let's see what I decide.

-- If I remember to do so, I'll post a photo of my stash as it looks now --

No comments: