Saturday, December 29, 2012
FO: Coral & Grey Scarf
A little something for myself: a small scarf in the colours of the (last?) season, coral, grey, and black - my favourite colours at the moment.
It took forever to knit, but then what would you expect from a plain stockinette scarf on 3.0 mm needles? I won't do it again, that's for sure, but sometimes you just want the product and so you have to keep knitting, right?
Pattern: Inspired by a scarf by Rachel Søgaard I saw at Rasmilla, but it was only available as a kit in colours I didn't like.
Yarn: Rasmillas Yndlingsgarn, Sort, Koks, and Koral. 64 g in total.
More details on my Ravelry project page.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Great colour combo.
Cute scarf! It's very cheery and modern.
Fede farver, coral er stadig fint ;-)
Lovely scarf!! Knitting kits are often overrated....
I consіdered I wouyld in no way complete my writе-up, but after reading your blog, it's spurred mme on with
a brand new tаke on mmy original arguments.
Thanks for such an informatіve blog post!
Here iѕs my Ƅlоg post - 30ml e liquid
Post a Comment