Sunday, December 30, 2012
FO: Cabled Baby Vest
This vest is a real winner: It's a stash buster, it looks pretty, and it fits the little one perfectly.
Like many of the knits I've presented recently, the pattern is from a Danish patten booklet with baby knits by Susie Haumann called All You Knit is Love. When I first saw it I wasn't impressed, but over time I've warmed to it, and now I'm really pleased with a lot of the patterns in it: easy to wear, versatile knits. In fact so impressed that I wished for (and got) the next booklet in the series - Knit for Your Kid (patterns for 2-6 year old childen) - for my birthday earlier this month.
Pattern: Vest med snoning by Susie Haumann, size 6-12 months. I modified it by knitting it a bit longer (longer vest are better) and starting the front neck bind off later.
Yarn: Blackhill Highland Wool from Garnudsalg.dk in Oprørt Hav (40 g), and Isager Alpaca 1, 47/antracit (27 g).
More details on my Ravelry project page.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
En veldig skjønn vest!:)
Post a Comment