I know I'm quite a late starter for this, but better late than never! Like so many other knitting pattern designers, I've decided to donate 50% of the price of all my published knitting patterns to UNICEF's work in Haiti.
I've chosen UNICEF, because it's the organisation closest to my heart, and I already support them with a donation each month.
In short, if you purchase one of my patterns, be it the A Year in Socks collection, the Decipede, or the Letter & Pocket scarves, I'll give 50% of the price to UNICEF. This goes for patterns purchased from January 25th (today) to February 5th.
On Ravelry you can find a list of all the patterns, of which a certain percentage is donated to help Haiti - here. You can even find which of the patterns in your queue is a part of this. My percentage is 50% and I hope you'll help me - or other designers - help others!



No comments:
Post a Comment