Wednesday, July 02, 2008

365 photos

In pursuit of something to do in my endless summer holidays I was happy to find a link to the Project 365 at Frk Snupps blog. Take one photo each day in one year - preferable one that captures that particular day. Sounds like such a good idea that I'm going to play along! It'll also teach me to look for photo opportunities - something I'm not particularly good at. I'll set up a new blog for it - I'll let you know the link when it's up and running. 

Don't expect Yann Arthus Bertrand style photos from me - if I'm going to make it easy for myself (and I am!) I'll mostly use my phone for shooting photos, and as it has 2 megapixels only and no flash, not all photos will be that great as you may well imagine. 

If you want to join, please do! 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uh jeg er fristet - måsek skulle man...

Eve said...

oh man, I'm tempted to join you on this! Sadly I don't have a camera at the moment, but once I buy one, I'll give it a try.

Birgitte said...

I'd would be fun to follow! :D