... as this arrived yesterday!

Me being a PC user up until now, this beautiful little white wonder is a bit challenging to me, but I think I'm learning quite fast. I've now got all my browser bookmarks set and my favourite software installed. And don't worry - I know it looks like the screen has already been damaged, but it's not! It's merely a blur I made in the photo editor cos you're not supposed to be able to read the title of the draft paper I'm about to read through - this will be my first paper ever if it gets published! Exciting! (No, my name is not first on the list, as I didn't write the paper, but as there are only 3 names on it - my two supervisors' and mine - I'm quite excited! :D)
2 comments:
Hej Birgitte,
I bought a Mac last year after many years as a PC-user. You will definitely not regret it :)
Having been the proud owner of a Mac for almost a week now, I'll most definitely agree with you! :D
Post a Comment