
The rules are as follows: “Give the award to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel happy about blogland. Let them know by posting a comment on their blog so they can pass it on. Beware you may get the award several times.”
According to Google Reader - the very nice tool (when you install the "Next"-button in your browser) that I use for reading blogs more easily - I read 36 blogs regularly; and even more a little more randomly. I picked out the 10 blogs I appreciate the most, and here they are - in random order:
Hverken fugl eller fisk
Knit in Denmark
Pindsvinet
Lykke & Løkker
Knitting Hurricanes
Aalerusen
Ysolda
Mettetations
Slagt en hellig ko
Brooklyntweed
Now I'm off to commenting on all these blogs to let them know about the award :)
I would have liked to link to even more of the blogs I read, since there is so much inspiration out there in blogland. Maybe I'll do that some other time.
Happy knitting and blog-reading to all of you.
6 comments:
Hej Birgitte,
Tusinde tak, du får den lige tilbage igen :)
Tusinde tak, Birgitte - den er jeg rigtig glad for :-)
Mange tak Birgitte. Tror ikke jeg sender den videre en gang til :)
Velbekomme - I fortjener den jo :D
Lise, det forstår jeg godt ;)
Mange tak. Du kan tro, at jeg er rørt!
Tror ikke, at jeg sender den videre, men mange tak alligvel ;-)
Kh Karen S
Mange tak! I just saw your comment on my blog, thanks so much for your award :)
Post a Comment